Sunday, July 22, 2007

Vatia (again)

I think I'm starting to feel a little de-ja-vu. I get to a beach and the first thing I think of is "what should I take pictures of?" Then I think, "oh, I've already taken pictures of everything."

That's when you realize that you live on a very small island.

Anyway, I guess it IS different when you share the same experiences with different people. Neither Angela, Whitney or John had been to Vatia before, so it was worth it just to show them.

I think that's the airport runway that I'm seeing from the top of the mountain.

See? DE-JA-VU.

We even walked back out to the cockscomb again.

After swimming out past the drop-off, we spent our time making sand castles.
BIG ones.

Angela drank from a coconut.
I think the sun's making us all a little goofy.

0 comments: