Friday, February 16, 2007

Queen Mary

We just recently had one of the biggest cruise ships in the world dock in little ol' Pago Pago harbor. Made me feel special. Her name is the Queen Mary. I hear she's the only cruise ship with a planetarium.



My picture really doesn't do the size of the ship justice, but when it's side by side with Rainmaker Mountain, I guess it does look pretty big. It's so big that when it tried to turn around in the harbor, it couldn't. It had to back out. I wonder if the captain has a rear view mirror.

I love taking pictures of tourists, who are taking pictures of their boat. When you come to a strange place like AS, why do you take pictures of your boat? And check out the crazy Samoan truck plastered with US troop ribbons. That's when you know you're in AS.

0 comments: