Monday, June 16, 2008

Firsts

A weekend of firsts--our first trip to an air show. Jaydn's first time riding his bike without training wheels! And my first full-out run (in church clothes) home from church next to Jaydn while he gets more riding experience. And, accordingly, my first heavy Idaho sweat after attending church meetings.

My first trimming of the edges on the grass in the front yard on our new house. My first use of almost all of the trimming cord in one day of trimming.

Like you really wanted to know all that.

3 comments:

Manda L. said...

yeah for trimming your very own lawn. What a proud moment in your first house. From here on out you'll hate it! Just kidding!

Andrea, Mrs. said...

*snort* heheheheh

Steph said...

so - i just found your blog and wanted to say hi. I didn't know you had one! :)

hope you're doing great!