Monday, March 02, 2009

California Adventure Park

Our last day of park stomping was at California Adventure Park, right next to Disneyland.

Jaydn loved the whitewater raft ride.
No, it's not the REAL Wall-E.
Goofy couldn't get over Jaydn's sticker on his forehead.
Our favorite ride was called "Soarin' Over California." It was unreal!
Our least favorite part of CA Park was the "High School Musical 3" dancers. Lame!
Bumper cars!
After hitting some roller coasters, we went to the Brother Bear playground. My feet were about ready to fall off!



And then, the long drive home. Sheesh. Next time we're flying!

4 comments:

Holly said...

We must have just missed each other! I was in Disneyland last week! It looks like you guys had a great time! I agree, I will never be too old for Disney Land! :)

Martha said...

It sounds like you had a great time. I had fun reading about your adventures. :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you had such a great trip. That is a brutal drive. I don't remember the zipline we'll have to try that next time.

Jey_Angela said...

Sean, loved your blog, but I couldn't get any of your personal utube videos to play. they always say, "this is a personal video." What's going on here?